- RSS Channel Showcase 2418935
- RSS Channel Showcase 7545183
- RSS Channel Showcase 6502874
- RSS Channel Showcase 7110404
Articles on this Page
- 03/22/12--17:04: _Trayvon Martin Is K...
- 04/10/12--18:52: _Gangs: a behind the...
- 04/14/12--21:02: _Missing Persons/Hom...
- 04/26/12--18:10: _Will The Government...
- 05/15/12--19:10: _John Edwards, Roger...
- 05/20/12--10:25: _John Edwards Closin...
- 05/26/12--19:41: _Human trafficking w...
- 06/03/12--22:14: _Domestic spying and...
- 06/17/12--11:00: _The Mexican Drug Ca...
- 06/24/12--21:45: _50th Anniversary of...
- 07/05/12--16:40: _Famous Cases Of Sto...
- 07/08/12--04:33: _Paul LaRosa and Kir...
- 07/16/12--01:42: _Is Frank Matthews d...
- 07/22/12--07:37: _Rogue Mobster: The ...
- 07/29/12--19:47: _America's Dark Secrets
- 08/06/12--23:45: _The Crime Of Torture
- 08/19/12--19:39: _ Crime and History:...
- 08/19/12--19:55: _Gun control debate ...
- 08/26/12--14:01: _1983 Chino Hills Mu...
- 09/03/12--14:05: _The Boston Police S...
- 03/22/12--17:04: Trayvon Martin Is Killed In Florida By Man Claiming Self Defense
- 04/10/12--18:52: Gangs: a behind the scenes look at gang activity in America
- 04/26/12--18:10: Will The Government Be Able To Detain Americans Indefinitely?
- 05/20/12--10:25: John Edwards Closing Arguments, And Duncan MacPherson Disappearance
- 05/26/12--19:41: Human trafficking with special guest Glendene Grant
- 06/03/12--22:14: Domestic spying and drone aircraft with Jay Stanley
- 06/17/12--11:00: The Mexican Drug Cartels
- 06/24/12--21:45: 50th Anniversary of the Boston Strangler
- 07/05/12--16:40: Famous Cases Of Stolen Art Masterpieces
- 07/08/12--04:33: Paul LaRosa and Kirby Dick
- 07/16/12--01:42: Is Frank Matthews dead or alive?
- 07/29/12--19:47: America's Dark Secrets
- 08/06/12--23:45: The Crime Of Torture
- 08/19/12--19:39: Crime and History: Nixon’s Darkest Secrets with Don Fulsom!
- 08/19/12--19:55: Gun control debate with CalGuns Foundation chairman.
- 08/26/12--14:01: 1983 Chino Hills Murder And Stories From A Female Vegas Officer
- 09/03/12--14:05: The Boston Police Strike Of 1919 And An Ex-mafia Member
The incident has created a national uproar. George Zimmerman of Florida killed Trayvon Martin, a 17 year old black boy, claiming self defense. The incident has caused a national uproar. Read more about the case from my blog.
With former veteran shot-caller, Johnny Chheng. Johnny was heavily involved in a high-level gang, rose to the position of shot-caller (leader), and ran the gang for nearly eleven years both on the streets and from prison. Tune-in to learn more about Johnny's story and: *recruitment--how the gangs are now using social media *the role of the shot-keeper *the street code of justice and how it's changed *how to get out of the gang once you're in *what Johnny is doing now as a street worker for UTEC
Featuring special guests best-selling crime/mystery writer Kate Flora and Master K-9 Handler and Trainer, Deputy Sherriff Roger J. Guay
The National Defense Authorization Act and Its latest counter-terrorism amendment: Does it really legalize the indefinite detention of American citizens without due process? Tune in and learn all about the federal lawsuit against President Barack Obama and Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta over the unconstitutionality of this law.
On this weeks show John Edwards and the sex tape will be discussed. John Clemens and perjury will be discussed. Max Cannon will be on to talk about unsolved murders and reward $$$$. Also terrorists and tribunals will be discussed.
Closing arguments in the John Edwards case. Interview with John Leake, author of Cold A Long Time: An Alpine Mystery about investigating and solving the 22 year old disappearance of Canadian pro hockey player, Duncan MacPherson. Also on the show, international sex trafficking and the disappearance of Jessie Foster in Las Vegas.
The treason case against Pakistani doctor Shakil Afridi who helped the U.S. Navy Seals find Osama bin Laden, a John Edwards update, and human trafficking.
Domestic spying and drone aircraft with Jay Stanley, the John Edwards verdict and mistrial, DOMA (the Defense Of Marriage Act) struck down by the Massachusetts Federal Appeals Court, and the missing persons cases of college students Michaela "Mickey"
Behind the scenes with counterintelligence and counterespionage expert Sylvia Longmire. The cartels have grown more powerful and will do whatever it takes to move drugs, high-powered assault weapons, and cash into the United States by digging tunnels and using submarines. They not only operate along the southwest border, but deep within our country. What are we doing to fight this sophisticated war on drugs? Can we stop them?
From June of 1962-1964, a man who came to be known as the Boston Strangler terrorized the city of Boston.
Special investigator Anthony Amore will discuss famous cases of stolen masterpiece paintings and other works of art. Is it a lucrative business? How is art theft investigated? Amore and Tom Mashberg co-authored, Stealing Rembrandts: The Untold Stories of Notorious Art Heists. Amore is also investigating the theft of 13 works of art stolen from the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum on March 18, 1990, which has been estimated to be worth as much as $500 million. Two thieves, disguised as Boston police officers, entered the museum and stated that they were responding to an emergency call. They asked the guard to come around from behind his desk, claiming there was a warrant out for his arrest. The guard left the desk and walked away from the only alarm button. The thieves told the guard to summon the other guard on duty to the security desk. The guards were then bound with duct tape and taken to the basement where they were tied to pipes. The thieves stole three works by Rembrandt including The Storm on the Sea of Galilee (the artist’s only known seascape) and a Self-Portrait, The Concert by Vermeer, five drawings by Degas, Chez Tortoni by Manet, a landscape painting formerly attributed to Rembrandt, and two objects, an ancient Chinese Ku and a finial.
Paul LaRosa, award winning journalist and television producer, will discuss his memoir, Leaving Story Avenue: My Journey From the Projects to the Front Page. Kirby Dick will talk about "The Invisible War," which exposes serial rape in the military.
Ron Chepesiuk relays the story of America's biggest drug kingpin who jumped bail with 15 million and has never been seen since. Ron Chepesiuk will be joining us to relay one of the greatest crime mysteries of our time. Ron will tell us about the history of the heroin trade in the late 1960s and early seventies, and how Frank Matthews rose to the top to become a legend. Matthews ran a heroin distribution network that dealt with the French Connection and operated in 21 states. And then...he disappeared without a trace. Is Frank Matthews alive today?
Chronicles the inside story of the Boston mob wars of the 1990’s when over two dozen gangsters were killed in a vicious war for control of the Boston underworld.
Film producer Kim Brummell will discuss "America's Dark Secrets," a documentary film which takes a look at some of the most infamous extremists, radical & cult groups in American history.
Featuring Larry Siems, author of The Torture Report, Colonel Moe David, former Chief Prosecutor of Guantanamo, Major Anthony Camarino, former military interrogator, and award winning author and film producer, Avram Ludwig, who produced the film "Reckoning with Torture."
Veteran White House reporter, Don Fulsom, reveals that our 37th president was even more sinister and haunted than we knew. Richard Nixon left the White House in 1974 as our most disgraced president, but the American people never knew the full extent of his demons, deceptions, paranoia, prejudices, hatreds, and chicanery.
THE GUN CONTROL DEBATE with Gene Hoffman, chairman of the Calguns Foundation.
The first hour: THE CHINO HILLS MURDERS with J. Patrick O’Connor. In June of 1983, Doug and Peggy Ryen, their ten-year-old daughter, Jessica, and an 11-year old house guest, Chris Hughes, were brutally murdered. Kevin Cooper was convicted of the quadruple homicide in 1985 and is now on death row in San Quentin. Did the San Bernardino Sherriff’s Department arrest the right man? Join us for an in depth discussion of the forensic evidence, crime scene investigation, and the trial. J. Patrick O’Connor is an investigative journalist who has combined meticulous research and makes a compelling case for a miscarriage of justice in his book, SCAPEGOAT The Chino Hills Murders and the Framing of Kevin Cooper.
On the first hour learn about crime and policing in the post WWI period of high unemployment, the Irish Rebellion, and America's Red Scare with James Redfearn author of The Rising At Roxbury Crossing. Also the Drew Peterson trial, mafia secrets, and another unsolved rewards case with Max Cannon. On the second hour, ex-mafia man Mark Silverman Rogue Mobster: The Untold Story of Mark Silverman and the New England Mafia chronicles the inside story of the Boston mob wars of the 1990’s when over two dozen gangsters were killed in a vicious war for control of the Boston underworld. Rogue Mobster is told in the words of Mark Silverman, an outsider from Medford who got inside the mob and became an integral part of the ensuing war. His account is the first-ever inside glimpse into what went on at the street level, why people were killed, and what the stakes were. Silverman grew up in the shadow of Whitey Bulger, Howie Winter, Raymond Patriarca and Jerry Anguilo, bosses of Boston’s most infamous crime families.